Duas for the Less Fortunate –
1. How blessed are we all having hot food all the time? Today, at lunchtime, I thought that we never have enough food for us or our children. We are so lucky. We should be grateful to Allah for what we take for granted. Look at people all over the world who do not have these luxury items that we take for granted every day. May Allah give us humility, never to forget how lucky we are. Amine
2. Tonight, let's do a dua for those people who are less fortunate than us. We are so grateful to Allah, and yet we still complain and are ungrateful at all. Let's take care of those people who do not have warm houses, hot products, loving families. May Allah show us humility and make us realize how blessed we are. Amine.
3. Just spare the thought of the millions of people in Africa who have ever experienced the worst drought. They have nothing to eat or drink for weeks or even months. The temperature there is much higher than ours. We must take this opportunity to thank Allah for the gifts He gave us, and to thank Him for the mercy and food we have at our tables at the end of the day. Amine
4. Today I am doing a Dua prayer for all innocent people who die in Pakistan and other countries of the world. Young children become orphans, innocent women and men are killed every day. I pray to Allah to give them all the strength and patience to cope with such difficult times. HOTD remembers all of you. May Allah ease their pain. Amine
5. Today, let's make a dua for all those innocent Muslims who are losing their lives. Whether in Libya, Iraq, or Egypt, may Allah grant them Gianna. Whether in Tunisia, Afghanistan or Pakistan, may Allah grant them Gianna. Let's take a moment and make it a dua for everyone. Amine
6. I pray to Allah to protect all innocent people in Egypt from harm and danger. May Allah ease their pain and suffering and grant them patience, because patience is so important in today's time. Amine
Duas for the less fortunate Last modified: August 18, 2012 from