Islam is the Complete Code of Life
Islam is a constituent part of life. It tells us how to manage all activities of life in a sound and ethical way. Everyone can easily understand the Quran and follow the footsteps of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW), to the best of his or her ability. Allah assured that He will accept the deeds that each soul has the ability to offer: “On no soul does Allah place a burden greater than it can bear.” (Quran 2:286)
Islam established a clear system of worship, laws about how to live life, civil rights, political rights, social issues and rights, laws of marriage and divorce, inheritance rights and all others which we are dealing in our daily life routine. It is not for the mosque only; it is for daily life, a guide to life in all its aspects. As we know Islam is a guide to life in all its aspects so it keeps away a Muslim from the confusion of any type because Islam is logical and rational.
READ MORE: HONEY: Health Benefits of Honey In Islam
Islam conducts a Muslim’s life in all its aspects. That’s why it is not only a religion but also a way of life. It surely states that righteous conduct must be followed by belief in Allah. The Quran says: “For those who believe and work deeds of righteousness is a reward that will never (fail).” (Quran 41:8)
The lines mentioned below explain some examples of Islam being a complete Islamic code of life by showing the instructions related to different areas of life.
- How to behave with Non-Muslims: Those who don’t accept Islam and we can say those who are nonbelievers are called Non-Muslims. Allah (SWT) teaches Muslims to treat them kindly and respectfully. Let these people believe what they want to don’t be rude to them. Those who are rude and offensive are disliked by Allah.
- About Forgiveness: Allah loves those who forgive others mistakes. He asked people to forgive others if they want to be loved by Allah Almighty. We have so many examples of forgiveness from the life of Prophet Muhammad (SAW), He (SAW) always forgave his enemies.
- About Justice with Others: Justice is an important principle of life because when injustice overrule, corruption is the result which can vanish everything. Allah (SWT) advised Muslims to do justice correctly in all aspects of life.
- For Spiritual Life: Islamic code of life tells us about Salah, Fasting, Zakat, Pilgrimage, love for Allah and His Messenger, love for truth and humanity for the sake of Allah, trust in Allah at all times and doing well for the sake of Allah. Islam provides us guidance about all these things and also many others which not mentioned here.
- Family Life: Family is a human social group whose members are bound together by the bond of blood ties and/or marital relationship and nothing else. Marriage is a religious duty on all who are capable of meeting its responsibilities. Each member of the family has rights and obligations. Islamic code of life teaches us about the fulfillment of their rights and we should fulfill all rights respecting to each individual.
- Honest Dealing in Trading: Allah Almighty says in Quran:
“O you who believe! Stand out firmly for Allah, as witnesses to fair dealing, and let not the hatred of others to you make you swerve to wrong and depart from justice. Be just: and fear Allah. For Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do.” (Quran 5:8)
From above verse, we can conclude that Allah teaches us about doing Justice in all aspects of life whether its business or any other thing. We should be careful while doing trading, buying and selling in our daily life so that we are not doing unjust with anyone.
- Prohibition of Bribery: Allah says in Quran :
“And do not eat up your property among yourselves for vanities, nor use it as a bait (bribe) for the judges, with the intent that you may eat up a little of (other) people’s property.” (Quran 2:188)
From above-mentioned verse of Quran, we conclude that we should keep away from bribery it is disliked by Allah (SWT).
These are some points which we have mentioned in this article about Islam is a complete code of life. There are so many other things in our life about which Islam gave us guidance how to live a life in a proper Islamic way. May Allah (SWT) give us chance to live our lives according to teachings of Islam and follow the islamic code of life.