In a wide-ranging interview, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov says Western weapons sent to Ukraine ‘will be a legitimate target’ for Russia’s military.
Published On 25 Apr 2022
- Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov says Western weapons sent to Ukraine “will be a legitimate target” for the Russian military.
- Russia’s defence ministry claims its high-precision missiles destroyed six facilities powering railways used to deliver foreign weapons to Ukrainian forces in the eastern Donbas region.
- European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen says Russia’s “aggression” in Ukraine is a “direct threat” to Europe’s security.
- The United States is considering imposing additional sanctions on Russia, the White House says.
- United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres is set to meet Russian President Vladimir Putin in Moscow.
source and more